Peanut Butter Banana Split
Prep Time: 4 min
Total Time: 4 min
- 1 banana, ripe
- 2 tablespoons of Justin’s classic Peanut Butter
- 2 whole pieces of graham crackers, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon organic agave
- 2 strawberries, tops sliced off and cut into cubes
- Peel and slice the banana lengthwise. Place the banana with the flat sides facing up onto your serving dish.
- Using a butter knife, spread the peanut butter evenly on both sides.
- Sprinkle the strawberries across both sides.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs on top of the straberries.
- Drizzle with agave.
Tip: put your whole graham crackers in a 1qt storage bag and seal. Then have the kids smash lightly on the graham crackers until they are crumbled.